We live in a Decade of Smart: from Smart Phones to Smart Planet. Many of these achievements have become possible, due to the ability to analyse data and accurately predict outcomes. This new technology, called Predictive Analytics has already revolutionized many aspects of our life, including healthcare, finance, social interactions, marketing, and retail to mention a few. Predictive analytics has quickly become one of the fastest growing and demanded technologies around.
Retalon was the first company (and still is the only company) that has built a completely integrated solution for retail organizations and distributors, based on predictive analytic platform. CIO Review has chosen us as one of the “Most Promising Retail Technology Companies”. We’ve established strong partnerships with a number of leading technology and consulting organization. Our results speak for themselves: http://retalon.com/blog
We are growing and building exciting technology! We have customers in a dozen of retail verticals and across three continents. Want to join our family? We are looking for people, who love doing things for the first time, have a passion for building the most advanced and accurate predictive engine around, and who love learning new things and sharing their ideas. We have aggressive growth plans and welcome individuals with similar drive and determination.
If you would like to work in a flexible environment on challenging projects, we would like to hear from you!
As Project Manager you will be in charge of the successful management of specific client projects. Responsibilities include the planning, budgeting, coordination, oversight, documentation and completion of projects, on time and within budget and scope.You will work closely with upper management as well as with different departments to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is clear, and that teams are on-track.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible to fulfill both the client and company needs.
Project Manager is responsible for:
- Planning Project Resources
- Project plans and documentation
- Implementation of timelines, project status management and milestones
- Project status, resources availability, and delivery timeline
- Management of issues and risks
- Organising, planning, preparing and conducting meetings; preparing meeting minutes
- Communicating with Retalon customer on project related activities
- Ensuring that all the roles for each project are assigned
- Ensuring that any red flags are removed or brought to the attention of the Account Executives or upper management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Project Management, or related field
- Project management qualification (PMP)
- Minimum 3 years proven experience as a Project Manager
- Hands-on knowledge of MS Project
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Self-starter, with the ability to learn quickly
Why join us?
- Work with a winning team: we are disrupting the retail market
- Our customers trust us and enjoy working with us
- Become a part of a team of creative people who constantly learn from each other
- Flex days allowing for additional days off, and flexibility in work hours
- A comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- Annual performance bonus
- Great office location (North of Toronto close to Highway 407 - no time wasted in traffic)
RETALON is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. Please let us know if you require an accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.